Choose the best answer for the following questions.
- If spacecraft A is traveling due west at 30 times the speed of light, and spacecraft B is traveling due east at 40 times the speed of light, at what point will the two spacecrafts collide?
- when the moon is in the seventh house.
- when Jupiter aligns with Mars.
- when peace will guide the planet, and love will rule the stars.
- never, because spacecraft A's flight was canceled.
- I am _________ with zero gravity.
- very comfortable
- somewhat comfortable
- not at all comfortable
- I ___________travel(ing) at speeds in excess of 5 million miles an hour.
- don't mind
- would rather be stuck in traffic for 6 hours than
- Which of the following adverse condidtions sounds least appealing?
- being trapped on a planet where the surface temperatures exceed 300 degrees.
- being sucked into the belly of a flatulent space alien.
- being seduced by a many-tentacled alien of indeterminate gender.
- Do you have a history of any of the following (circle where applicable):
- Do you see a glass as
- half empty
- half full
- a WINDOW into another dimension
- If approached by a two-toed sloopery snitch, you would
- invite him in for coffee.
- blow his brains to Kingdom Come.
- ask him what happened to his other eight toes.
- Which of the following factors prompted you to join the MIB?
- The chance to fight for truth, justice, and the American way.
- A moral obligation to safeguard the citizens of Earth.
- The generous 401K plan.
- Alternate option was death by firing squad.
GLASS BEAD GAME ARCHIVES
MxM Group all rights reserved